M. Billon (France):I know that the D800 is not really the replacement model over the D700. Nevertheless, it did replace my old D700 and the D800 is, I believe, better suited for my photographic needs than the D700, i.e., studio, portraits, and landscape.
Emmanuel "ShutterMan" (Seattle, WA USA):Autofocus problems only get worse when in AF-C, if shooting a person walking towards the camera at a slow to medium pace in the F/1.4-2.0 range, expect 1 out of 10 perfectly focused, 1-2 acceptable, and the rest throwaways. Stop down to F/5.6 and at best it is 50/50. I took a huge financial hit switching to Canon (selling used, buying new), however, my two Canon 5DMK3s get 7 perfectly focused, 2 acceptable, and about 1 throwaway running the same test of a person walking towards the camera.
Herman Au "Herman Au" (Alhambra, CA USA):I have used the D700 bodies extensively over the past two years and I've grown accustomed to them like my own hands. The D700 has been hands down the best DSLR I've used during its time. I shoot weddings professionally and I almost always carry two D700 bodies on me - and thus weight quickly adds up when you carry the 2 bodies along with lenses and flashes, which makes it nearly impossible for me to use the D3/D4 series


Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét