Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

Nikon COOLPIX L820 16 MP Coupon

C. Wilson (Binghamton NY):I added the video above, not a review but a sample video from the camera of some deer playing in our back yard. I used the included software to edit the video remove the sound. Bear in mind that the video size/quality had to be reduced to share on amazon.


Andy (The Great American West):Zoom is powerful, and with vibration reduction and a steady hand I captured some decent images without using a tripod. I never bother with digital zoom, but there's no real need given that the optical zoom is so powerful.

 Dawn colwell :I wanted a simple point and shoot with great zoom better than my smart phone for when I'm in the back at school functions, concerts and want a nice zoom length, and have the ability for great outdoor shots in the woods and this camera delivers. Love the size, fits great in my hands as well

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét