Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

Nikon COOLPIX S31 10.1 MP Coupon

Jessica (Clay, NY, US):After reading and reviewing a million cameras, I decided on this one for an upcoming trip to Europe. I was very skeptical, as I knew once I purchased one and took it on the trip there was no turning back. We had some sea-side escapes planned and I wanted to be able to bring a waterproof camera into the water while we were swimming and snorkeling. This was exactly what I was looking for. I'm sure the calm, crystal blue Aegean Sea may have been a factor in how well the underwater pictures turned out, but these came out better than some other camera reviewer's photos taken in a pool!


D. KNUDSON "dk" (Bay Area, CA):Biggest plus is that it doesn't have any exposed lens parts that can be damaged when dropped. This is a big deal, as I let my daughter use an old Cannon 700is and it became unusable after 1 drop. She has dropped this one 8 to 10 times with no ill effects.

M. Lamp (Minnesota:I dropped a previous camera in the lake and the rice trick didn't save it, so I thought, I really need a camera that I can drop in a lake. Or on a sidewalk. I had picked out a Panasonic, but Amazon sent me a message that this one was on sale. I read the reviews that the pictures aren't superb underwater, but since I was hoping NOT to take it underwater, no problem there.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét