Kenneth Depree (Sosua, Dominican Republic):I can't do as much with this camera as I can with my Canon 60d DSLR. The latter has much better zoom capability, is much better for action shots, etc., but it costs many times more than this one so you would expect it to do more. However, for the typical family shots and street photography, this camera is a much closer second place to the 60d than I realized when I wrote the first review.
Christine Belli:The camera exceeded my expectations. I actually was able to take pictures of people moving without the picture coming out blurry. Also the quality of the picture is so beautiful.
T-Town Punk "TTP" (T-Town):Have had this camera for a few weeks and have taken many pictures. I am disappointed with the camera's speed as it is very slow and I must wait too long between shots, often missing the moment. I would not recommend this camera.


Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét