Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

Nikon COOLPIX P310 16.1 MP Coupon

M. moore "M. moore" (Las Vegas, NV):I'm a professional photographer[...] and I started getting tired of bringing my DSRL on vacations and out and about so I really wanted an Advanced point & shoot to take over the role of my DSLR on occasions where I just wanted to slip something in my pocket. I originally bought the Fujifilm F505 EXR because it was cheap on Amazon, $149. It had full Manual controls, Aperture and Shutter priority, everything you would expect. The only problem was the pictures were terrible. Smudging of fine detail, no sharpness, focal points were inconsistent, useless ISO, the pictures were just unusable and un-savable even in Aperture 3 or Photoshop.


K. Shin :lso, I'll add, I've dropped this camera about 4 times now onto a hard surface so it's got some dings and battle scars... but it keeps on working fine! (this is when I'm glad I don't have a $650 Sony RX100) One of the tabs that keeps the battery door closed chipped off so while it closes, it's easier for the door to spring open. I don't recommend you drop your camera ;-)

D. Hill (NW PA):I bought this camera for the fast F1.8 lens, however, I quickly discovered the AF system can't support it. The AF system does not perform in low light situations... Constant 'red boxes', indicating the camera can't obtain a focus. It defeats the whole purpose of a fast lens! On the other side, when you do get a good shot, the picture quality is top quality

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét