James F. Park "Cactus Jim" (Tucson, AZ United States):After reading previous reviews I was leery about buying the Coolpix L28. But, I really like my Coolpix L120 so I thought I'd take a chance on the L28 because I needed something really portable. I made sure that I ordered a memory card that is rated at class 10. The slower cards (class 4, etc) will take somewhat longer to snap and store a picture
Ms. M (Los Angeles, CA):Used it for two days and promptly boxed it up. First it had only one previous review so I didn't have much to go on. I tested the zoom, scenery settings, and flash and found all lacking. Very fuzzy pictures even without the zoom and long lags between photos. I'm sorry for the lack of technical verbiage, but hope this is helpful. I ended up trading to the Canon PowerShot SX160, which while not a DSLR camera, is a better point & shoot for me.
M. Towles (Dallas,TX):I you want fast response time between your next shoot, you have to use very fast SDHC Class 10 UHS-1 Flash memory card 45/MB/s or 95MB/s. Normally this type of memory is used in DSLR cameras, but will work in any camera that can take SDHC memory card. I found this out about 6 years ago when taking pictures at a track event.


Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét