Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

Nikon COOLPIX S3500 20.1 MP Coupon

Kenneth Depree (Sosua, Dominican Republic):I can't do as much with this camera as I can with my Canon 60d DSLR. The latter has much better zoom capability, is much better for action shots, etc., but it costs many times more than this one so you would expect it to do more. However, for the typical family shots and street photography, this camera is a much closer second place to the 60d than I realized when I wrote the first review.


BarbM :Just got this little gem and have been getting acquainted with all its features. For it's size, it seems to do just about everything except wash windows. Very impressed. The set up was easy and for me a pretty low learning curve was involved to get the camera in working order...Do like how easy it is to set the exposure and also to be able to turn off the flash. Zoom and wide angle settings are excellent, and I really do like the ability to take Macro shots.

Bajan NY (New York , NY):Very easy to learn to use, slipped memory card and batteries in, turned it on and I was shooting pictures. Having fun zooming in and out. Love the purple color and slim profile. Fits well even in the smallest purse. Will go everywhere with me. I recommend this for anyone!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét