Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

Nikon D610 24.3 MP Coupon

Siddartha Gurrawar :I just turned professional a few months ago and I have been waiting for a few months now to buy a full frame but was waiting for an update to D610. Just got my D610 two days ago and started shooting. Picture quality is awesome and second to none. Auto focus is fast and accurate. I am very happy with the autofocus speed of this camera and it makes taking portraits so easy. I was able to shoot up to 5000 ISO with minimal noise.


Chupacabra:As a part time portrait photographer let me assure you this camera is wonderful. Put an 85 1.4 g or even something like a 70-200mm f4 on it and the results are simply astonishing. The D600 it replaces has upset some past users (like the two one star reviewers above who have not even used the D610) but this camera is faultless

Ben Tarntongjaroen:Seriously?! I'm trying to determine how this camera is compared to the previous model. It sucks that people are having issues with the D600, but stop it...STOP IT! I don't want to read the negative "reviews" of the D600 on the D610 page. It makes no sense. Go post your reviews on the D600 and whine about their CS on there and leave the D610 to the real owners and potential buyers to enjoy

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét