Bongers:Have owned nikon cameras since 1984 and have been impressed with their quality and feel as well as picture quality. My oldest nikon still works perfectly. I have a nikon dslr and nikkor lens and again no problems. Then I bought the "waterproof" nikon. It did well until we went to the Bahamas.
Tucker "Looking for the Best" (Colorado):I bought this at Best Buy because I returned two Canon D20s to Amazon. Both specimens of the D20 had miserable audio on video playback. Yes, right out of the box. Because of this I decided to go to Best Buy where I could actually listen to some playback. Also so I could try the image stabilization effectiveness.
Higbee (Tulsa, OK USA):I had no problems with leaking or fogging, but I was very careful to rinse and soak the camera in fresh water, and thoroughly air-dry for at least an hour before opening the camera. I never opened up the camera outside either, to avoid fogging from humidity. The camera is quite small, and comfortable in my hand. It feels "tough", and well-made. It was a good choice for my needs.


Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét