Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

Nikon COOLPIX S6300 16 MP Coupon

Anderson (PA, USA):I am and always have been skeptical of buying digital cameras. This is the cheapest entry and also one of the newest from Nikon that has a CMOS sensor rather than a CCD sensor. Let the argument go on who is better. When the lighting is sun light, the Nikon shines and creates wonderful photos. Low light, of course, is a typical offender of ruining a good picture


Jon (United States):he quality of the photos is amazing. The flash does a great job of taking quality images in low-light, so well that the image looks completely natural. The camera can take consecutive photos relatively quickly and the battery lasts for hundreds of photos.

Wetcow (utah):Bottom line this camera has met or surpassed all of my expectations and was worth every penny I put into it, and I gladly recommend it to anybody looking for a good point and shoot camera.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét