Waikiki (Honolulu, Hi):The tutoring graphical-based menu system is geared more to beginners, which I am not, so I find it maddening. Most will love it, since it is somewhat educational, and offers a great variety of pre-sets to take creative shots easily.
Dwegs "Dwegs" (US):Resolution is excellent, especially when coupled with the 40mm macro from Nikon. I have shot a few hundred shots now and am very happy in that regard. The menus are simple enough that you can work them out if you already know Nikon's systems for menus. AF performance is great for this kind of body. Using my 17-55 with it, I could acquire focus only slightly slower that with the D7000. I tried in lower light to see how that worked, and while you could tell it was slower, it was not too bad. Every shot I have taken bar one (black dog in a dark room), was in focus as intended.
Ali "Carbon" (Cali):I am going to be honest, I have never owned a digital SLR camera (30 years old) even though I am very fond of photography as it is was my grandfather's profession in the early 20th century in Iran. This review is for those SLR beginners like myself. I have never had the money to spend on a digital SLR but since now we have twin boys at home and D3200 finally came out I felt justified to spend the extra bucks. Specially after being disappointed by and returning the Canon S100.


Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét