Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

Nikon COOLPIX L810 16.1 MP Coupon

Nikon COOLPIX L810 16.1 MP:Mocoko "Mocoko" (California): I've been practicing taking photos with it outside my work during breaks and the pictures are just beautiful, the zoom is AMAZING. Now, it's definitely not a quick point and shoot camera. You should ABSOLUTELY read the focus instructions VERY carefully before you use this otherwise your pictures come out blurry. BUT that's not a camera issue, it's a "you're not focusing the camera correctly" issue


KB16 (OMAHA, NE, US):I was very happy to see this camera finally come out. I have been using it for about a month now and I am very happy. I read a review about the images being out of focus and I simply took the picture again with the flash on or with the camera on a different setting. The application that comes with the camera let you view the pictures with great clarity

Chicks With Sticks (Oregon):This is a fantastic camera for the money if you take a lot of stills. If you take a lot of actions shots, like kids in sports, etc.....don't get it. It's focus time and shutter speed are just too slow for action. Some of the other reviews saying all the pictures turned out blurry make me suspect they did not download the CD that came with it titled "Reference Manual". If you read through it, and practice for a few days adjusting ISO and white balance, you'll get fantastic photos

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét