Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

Nikon COOLPIX P7800 12.2 MP Coupon

Nicholson (Boulder, CO):An early review after using this camera for a couple of hours. This jacket-pocketable camera makes good images, gives you control over crafting your photos, and is ergonomically comfortable to use. Despite the fact that I generally stay away from gimicky scene modes, I was surprised to find a couple of them appealing, including the different options for for panoramas and the color-selective filters. So far, so good.


Sam:I am very pleased with the electronic viewfinder as it shows in the viewfinder the setting changes as you go, just like on the back screen. I found myself rapidly adjusting settings without looking, being confident that I was getting it right. The colors in the viewfinder aren't perfect, but it provides more than enough resolution to thoughtfully compose images. I found the manual focus very easy to use compared to other compact-ish cameras I've tried, especially since it can all be done through the viewfinder.

Duahfi:I got this camera to have at all times in my work bag as a daily-use camera so that I won't miss images when traveling for work, commuting, or running errands without the bulk of my SLR. With its viewfinder, good image quality, jacket-pocketable size, ease and familiarity in its use, it is the camera I need.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét