Tay(USA):Let me start by saying I have been waiting for this camera since early February. And waiting and waiting long after it was supposed to be released February 15th. Today I finally got mine! (obviously only having it for a few hours won't allow me to give the best review but I would like to point out some of the things I have noticed)
Sonya:The camera powers on quickly. I took both indoor and outdoor pictures and I was happy with the results. The shot to shot speed is slower than the FZ150 and overall it does not feel as fast or snappy as the FZ150 in everyday use.
N. Simpson:This is the perfect compromise camera for me. I gave up my DSLR to my daughter who is a serious photographer. It was a great camera but more than I needed. This is light, full of features and takes great pictures.


Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét