Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

Nikon D600 24.3 MP Coupon

J. Pivkova (California):There are a few more differences, but both cameras will give you incredible results, both cameras have insane high dynamic range and resolution, and both produce beautiful RAW and JPEG files. If you're a serious amateur, the D600 is plenty of camera for you.


R. Thompson "sixseven" (TX & CA):For the record, I have three other pro-grade Nikon DSLRs, and 20+ Nikon lenses, and have shot only Nikon for 35 years. I've never seen anything like this on my other cameras. My first 200 shots were fine, but the more I took the worse this problem became.

Allebach "Tattooed Bride Photographer... (Philadelphia, Pa):So after getting to play with the new camera I wanted to give you a heads up on what I thought about it. I've shot over 100,000 images with my d700 and have loved that camera. I've rented the D800 for weddings and shot thousands of images with it. I want to tell you how I landed on the D600 as the camera I will use along side of my D700 at weddings.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét