Hartung (Milwaukie, OR United States):Having worked for years with the D300 and the D7000 bodies, my perspective on this one is influenced by what I think is good about those two popular cameras. I hoped that the D7100 would really improve in the areas of autofocus, shadow noise, and overall resolution/acuity. This camera has not disappointed me, and has even a few minor improvements I wasn't expecting.
Alan Montgomery (Durham, NC):Wonderful sensor, great signal to noise ratio. With my D5100 I would start to see things go down hill around ISO1600-3200. With this camera, I will be bumping that setting up to 6400 which gives me 1-2 stops of slack to play with. A little noise reduction in editing software makes the images completely usable. Very happy with the noise. I'm guessing the full frame bodies do a better job in this category, but this camera does all I need it to. Also, still waiting for Lightroom to update their camera compatibility.
Jackson "MysticMCJ" (Louisville, KY United States):My gripes are incredibly minor. The new "i" menu screen is laid out very intelligently and greatly eases camera operation, but it also just about makes the "info" button redundant - I'd rather have had the ability to hit "i" or "info" twice - once to show info, the other to open the menu - and have the ability to remap the additional button to something else.


Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét