Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

Nikon COOLPIX AW110 Coupon

Ali Roustai (Santa Barbara, CA):Fast shooting rate (though you might wanna slow down as sometimes focus will be off. This is common with all point and shoots... If you shot pictures like machine gun, a few of the pictures will come out blurry)


Boyd "Idaho Photographer" (Ashton Idaho):Overall, I really love this camera. A great set of features and usability. The price point is a bit steep, but if you are the type of user that is very hard on your camera or you like to dig into the different features and modes and actually use them, then this is a perfect camera for you. I have a dedicated video camera, so I have not used that feature more than twice. But the times I did, it was easy to use and the HD quality was impressive.

C. Lorenz (Austin, TX):The major problem was that within 10 minutes of taking the camera into the ocean, and with the camera not getting more than a foot or two under water (this was before we even started snorkeling), the screen died and went completely black. Even after letting the camera dry out, the screen will not turn on.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét